Hi,

The tuscany-bundle-plugin/target/classes/META-INF/maven/plugin.xml usually
gives you the list of build goals and parameters. We could add a bit more
documents to describe what each goal does.

Ant, I don't think it's a good idea to switch back a binary distribution
without OSGi support. If so, do we discard the OSGi enablement for Tuscany? We
spent a lot of efforts to make it happen and I think the OASIS compliance tests
run with the OSGi mode.

Thanks,
Raymond
Raymond Feng
rf...@apache.org
Apache Tuscany PMC member and committer: tuscany.apache.org
Co-author of Tuscany SCA In Action book: www.tuscanyinaction.com
Personal Web Site: www.enjoyjava.com