>> --
>> Apache Tuscany committer: tuscany.apache.org
>> Co-author of a book about Tuscany and SCA: tuscanyinaction.com
>>

> In my local Eclipse environment it's running into the Jaxws code that
> calls the test client but never arriving at the service that the test
> client offers. Don't know why yet.
>
> Simon
>

> --
> Apache Tuscany committer: tuscany.apache.org
> Co-author of a book about Tuscany and SCA: tuscanyinaction.com

Ok, so this seems to be caused by a change I made to the WS binding
context configuration. If fails to find some information in the async
response path case and fails with an exception. Hence the client waits
for a response that never arrives. Interesting, although and exception
is thrown, the ResponseDispatchImpl.sendResponse() swallows it. The
test therefore waits forever for apparently no reason.

Simon