On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 5:32 PM, Amindri Udugala
<amindriudug...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I feel that running a test case would not help me as I need Tuscany to run
> continuously, to observe MBeans via the Jconsole. When the process exits it
> is also disconnected from the Jconsole. Somehow my requirement is to
> bootstrap tuscany along with the modules I have created.

One way you can run Tuscany continuously is using the Tuscany Shell
which you can start with things like the .bat / .sh scripts in the
binary distribution bin folder or with Maven using the Tuscany maven
plugin. For example, if you do svn co
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-java-2.x/trunk/samples/getting-started/helloworld/,
cd helloworld, mvn tuscany:run, that should start up the interactive
shell. You should be able to get that to include your modules by
adding <dependencies> to the Tuscany maven <plugin> definition in the
helloworld pom.xml.

   ...ant