I think that one didn't make it in time to be considered.

Now that the OASIS code was changed to pass the
SCAClientFactory.newInstance properties on to the impl we might be
able to add a Tuscany specific property to support that. Eg something
like:

Properties p = new Properties();
p.addProperty("allowsPassByReference", "true");
SCAClientFactory.newInstance(p, domainURI).getService(...);

   ...ant