Hi devs,
I am creating a NoSQL datastore component for some NoSQL databases.
Here I used my own API to generalize all the databases. In my datastore
there are 4 interfaces as follows(with method signatures),
1. SessionFactory - Manage sessions

2. Session - Manage Databases

   - Database createDatabase(String databaseName) throws SessionException;
   - Database getDatabase(String databaseName) throws SessionException;
   - void deleteDatabase(String databaseName) throws
   DatabaseNotFoundException, SessionException;

3. Database - Manage Groups

   - Group createGroup(String groupId);
   - Group getGroup(String groupId);
   - void deleteGroup(String groupId) throws GroupNotFoundException;

4. Group - Manage entries (Actual data to be stored)

   - void addEntry(String key, String value) throws DuplicateEntryException;
   - void updateEntry(String key, String value) throws
   EntryNotFoundException;
   - void deleteEntry(String key) throws EntryNotFoundException;
   - String getEntry(String key) throws EntryNotFoundException;

In the implementation each instance call others constructor. That means,
createDatabase call the Database Implementations constructor.

Here I want to create a component which used json as the data
representation. I am bit confused with building the relationship between the
above four interfaces since each interface use to get an object of the other
class. If you can help me with some ideas to make this a SCA component that
would be great.

You can find my works on [1].

thanks

--