Hi All,

If a <service> element present for a component, could I neglect 'class'
attribute value of <implementation.java> element, for the composite diagram
purposes?

eg:

*
<component name="SubtractServiceComponent">
        <implementation.java class="calculator.SubtractServiceImpl"/>
 </component>

For this, I'll add a service to "SubtractServiceComponent", since there are
no 'service' elements.

*
<component name="Catalog">
        <implementation.java class="services.FruitsCatalogImpl"/>
        <property name="currencyCode">USD</property>
        <service name="Catalog">
            <t:binding.jsonrpc/>
           </service>
        <reference name="currencyConverter" target="CurrencyConverter"/>
    </component>

For this "Catalog" component "Catalog" is the only service, that I'll be
added.

Highly appreciate your thoughts!

Thanks.

--