Hi all,
I successfully passed the final evaluation of the Google Summer of Code
2011.
I like to thank Jean-Sebastian who is my mentor did a great job in achieving
this. Also I like to thank Ant, Luciano, Simon, Ramond, Mike, Florian and
other community members, your input was helped me a lot. Since I started
with Tuscany community it was a very pleasant place to me where I can ask
any questions because of each and every one in the community always willing
to help. Thanks for all your helps.
Software wise Apache Tuscany is pretty interesting and bit new software for
me. So I thought of involve in further development and bug fixing,
document enhancing while looking in to it. In doing that I will need your
help and I know that you will give your fullest support for it. Additional
to that I like to improve the 'NoSQL' datastore components which
I developed here in the spare time.

thanks for the everything
Eranda