Hi,

I recently discovered and fixed the single quote issue in the Tuscany message property files. For example, we used to have something like:

can't ....

During the logging message formatting, the single quote is removed (sometimes it leads to missing parameters if the {} is followed). As a side effort, some of the compliance tests use the wrong message to compare, for example, using "cant" instead of "can't". I fixed the ones owned by Tuscany, but there are two from OASIS. I'm attaching the patches here. Can somebody from OASIS fix them?

Thanks,
Raymond

Raymond Feng
rf...@apache.org
Apache Tuscany PMC member and committer: tuscany.apache.org
Co-author of Tuscany SCA In Action book: www.tuscanyinaction.com
Personal Web Site: www.enjoyjava.com