As an alternative to writing out WSDL I'm wondering whether it will be
more effective/efficient to just write out our internal interface
model. I put code in to write out the WSDL and (most of it) is live in
the build again however It concerns we as we always end up generating
WSDL and, given the way it is at the moment, there is a danger that we
end up transferring arbitrarily large associated XSD across the domain
just for interface matching purposes.

So firstly is there some code somewhere that is already able to
serialize our internal interface contract model?

If no what do I need, Well I just need the interface operations and
their input, output and fault types so that I can reconstruct the
contract just for matching purposes. As usual the tricky bit is the
data types. I think the only thing that's required is the logical
types. Is this practical or am I missing something?

Simon