Simon Laws wrote:
snip....

1) Supporting different binding types for the request and callback
messages is currently not supported by Tuscany, should it be?

Not supporting this makes things much simpler so unless there is a
compelling use case for needing mixed bindings I'd like to say mixing
binding types is not supported.

While the spec doesn't outlaw it my "keep it simple" reaction would be
to agree. However this would be different from what we did in 1.x so
I'd like to understand the various scenarios when people might use
manually configured callback bindings and see whether taking this
simplification is really practical.

Regards

Simon

I'm not sure if this exactly fits, but I do recall some discussions
in the OASIS TC about the caller being behind a firewall and able
to send SOAP/HTTP requests but not able to receive SOAP/HTTP callback
requests.

  Simon