Just looking at the OASIS web services binding spec and noticing that the
OSOA requirement to generate a WSDL def in targetNamespace of
"HTTP Base URI/componentName/serviceName" has been dropped.

I wonder if we'd want to avoid that extra complexity, then?    Or maybe only
use it in the "bottom-up" case without an existing WSDL (I think there's
some value in the case where the user supplies a service/port definition on
a service-side binding.ws to simply use it without further mangling).

This is sounding like I should open a JIRA, but curious to hear any thoughts
in the meantime.   I think Simon Nash worked on some of this...

Thanks
Scott