I can try that but I saw the tar.gz of the distribs have different signatures 
when I rebuild them from the same commit, which by itself concerns me.

But maybe it’s the tar.gz of the distribs only. I will do a spot check with a 
jar file from the distrib I pushed to SVN. I just have had no time for this 
lately.

> On Jul 30, 2019, at 4:32 PM, Michael Wall <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Antoine,
> 
> Ugh, that is frustrating.  Do you have the process you followed
> documented?
> 
> Just spitballing here, but what if you run gradle deploy (or whatever the
> command you used) again from the same commit?  The staged artifacts should
> have the same hashes, rthat were voted on right?  Could you then close and
> promote?
> 
> Mike
> 
> On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 7:11 PM Antoine Toulme <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
>> Hey folks,
>> 
>> Just an update. 0.8.1 has been voted in and was a test for me to see if we
>> could use repository.apache.org <http://repository.apache.org/>. I did
>> see the Tuweni artifacts promoted to a staging repo. After the 2 votes took
>> place, I no longer see this staging repo anymore.
>> 
>> I think that’s on me since I didn’t think it was necessary to close the
>> repo (a Nexus workflow by which you start by staging in an open repo, then
>> close it, and promote it).
>> 
>> I’m kind of unhappy about all this as I’d like to get the exact artifacts
>> over Maven Central, and all the signatures to match.
>> I could upload them manually but it’s going to take a long time and be an
>> error-prone process.
>> 
>> Anybody with an idea?
>> 
>> Cheers,
>> 
>> Antoine


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to