We have all this in order with a recent contribution from Danno. I am working 
on cutting a release candidate.

> On May 5, 2020, at 2:50 PM, Antoine Toulme <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> I think we still need to address building the whole release using Docker, 
> which took a long time and was error prone.
> 
> I have moved some of the tests to integration tests so we can make it easier. 
> I still need to build the script and docs for folks when they verify the 
> release.
> Right now I am also working on an issue that was reported during the last 
> vote: some files are duplicated in our distribution.
> 
> With all that in order, we can proceed to a release.
> 
> Cheers,
> 
> Antoine
> 
>> On May 5, 2020, at 2:21 PM, Danno Ferrin <[email protected]> wrote:
>> 
>> Per the title, when can we get the release train for 1.1.0 running?
>> 
>> For me there are two important fixes currently in the snapshot:
>> 
>> * address a security vulnerability in a dependency -
>> https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/pull/72
>> * improve UInt256 performance -
>> https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/pull/74 and
>> https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/pull/75
>> 
>> Are there any must-fix issues for a 1.1.0?
> 


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to