No problem. Upon writing this email, I found out I could combine integration 
tests coverage, so I went ahead and added that.

Last week-end I opened several PRs to add coverage, but also test the 
robustness of the solution.
In one occurrence, the integration tests deadlocked and timed out.

I added timeouts to all suspect integration tests so they signal when they 
deadlock.

Overall, this migration is working really well.

Jenkins is still there to publish snapshots on master, and that’s about it.

Cheers,

Antoine

> On Jun 30, 2020, at 2:08 PM, Furkan KAMACI <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Hi Antoine,
> 
> Thanks for setting this up!
> 
> Kind Regards,
> Furkan KAMACI
> 
> On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 6:17 PM Antoine Toulme <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
>> Folks,
>> 
>> I managed to move integration tests to Github actions.
>> I also added codecov, but only for unit tests, to provide coverage.
>> 
>> You can consult it here: https://codecov.io/gh/apache/incubator-tuweni <
>> https://codecov.io/gh/apache/incubator-tuweni>
>> 
>> Please note, while it does look dire, it’s not capturing integration
>> tests. That said, there seems there are clear targets for better coverage
>> that could help the project.
>> 
>> Cheers,
>> 
>> Antoine


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to