Yes 1.1.0 RC3 has the fix. This wasn’t a problem with infra. It’s what we upload. The new version of Gradle would upload additional module files meant to replace the pom.xml files.
However, we don’t sign those, so the repository would not be able to close. > On Jun 30, 2020, at 2:28 PM, Furkan KAMACI <[email protected]> wrote: > > Hi Antoine, > > Did you solve the problems? If not, you can send an email to Infra. > > Kind Regards, > Furkan KAMACI > > On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 9:48 PM Antoine Toulme <[email protected]> wrote: > >> I think we should be fine with it publishing the module file, as long as >> we add a signature file for it. >> >> It looks like the pom signature file is missing. I’ll try fixing that >> tonight. >> >>> On Jun 22, 2020, at 7:10 AM, Danno Ferrin <[email protected]> >> wrote: >>> >>> For the gradle modules, this is gradle wanting to be maven without maven. >>> This can be disabled: >>> >> https://docs.gradle.org/current/userguide/publishing_gradle_module_metadata.html#sub:disabling-gmm-publication >>> >>> As for the invalid signatures, I haven't done nexus releases in years so >> I >>> don't have anything current to work off of. I'll also be AFK for most of >>> the week. >>> >>> On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 1:46 AM Antoine Toulme <[email protected]> >> wrote: >>> >>>> I just tried to make a new RC but I get those errors in the Nexus >>>> repository (repository.apache.org <http://repository.apache.org/>) >> when I >>>> try to close the repository: >>>> >>>> Invalid Signature: >>>> >> '/org/apache/tuweni/tuweni-scuttlebutt-discovery/1.1.0/tuweni-scuttlebutt-discovery-1.1.0.pom.asc' >>>> is not a valid signature for 'tuweni-scuttlebutt-discovery-1.1.0.pom'. >>>> failureMessage Missing Signature: >>>> >> '/org/apache/tuweni/tuweni-scuttlebutt-discovery/1.1.0/tuweni-scuttlebutt-discovery-1.1.0.module.asc' >>>> does not exist for 'tuweni-scuttlebutt-discovery-1.1.0.module'. >>>> failureMessage Invalid Signature: >>>> '/org/apache/tuweni/tuweni-eth/1.1.0/tuweni-eth-1.1.0.pom.asc' is not a >>>> valid signature for 'tuweni-eth-1.1.0.pom'. >>>> failureMessage Missing Signature: >>>> '/org/apache/tuweni/tuweni-eth/1.1.0/tuweni-eth-1.1.0.module.asc' does >> not >>>> exist for 'tuweni-eth-1.1.0.module'. >>>> failureMessage Missing Signature: >>>> >> '/org/apache/tuweni/tuweni-devp2p-eth/1.1.0/tuweni-devp2p-eth-1.1.0.module.asc' >>>> does not exist for 'tuweni-devp2p-eth-1.1.0.module'. >>>> failureMessage Invalid Signature: >>>> >> '/org/apache/tuweni/tuweni-devp2p-eth/1.1.0/tuweni-devp2p-eth-1.1.0.pom.asc' >>>> is not a valid signature for 'tuweni-devp2p-eth-1.1.0.pom'. >>>> failureMessage Invalid Signature: >>>> '/org/apache/tuweni/tuweni-junit/1.1.0/tuweni-junit-1.1.0.pom.asc' is >> not a >>>> valid signature for 'tuweni-junit-1.1.0.pom'. >>>> >>>> Seems like a problem with the upgrade of Gradle, maybe? >>>> >>>> Not sure why we generate .module files now too. >>>> >>>> Any idea? >>>> >>>> Cheers, >>>> >>>> Antoine >> >> >> --------------------------------------------------------------------- >> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] >> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected] >> >> --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
