I think I'm confusing it with a Hyperledger policy (and expecting Apache to
have the more responsible rules).

Is there any way that we can tie back these binaries to the ones built and
distributed by the doner project. Like a markdown file in the same
directory?  I don't think there's a c/golang version of maven central that
can be sourced from.  Otherwise it makes my reproducible build spidey-sense
tingle.

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 11:40 PM Antoine Toulme <[email protected]> wrote:

> I’m scrolling through but I’m not seeing anything about not having
> binaries as dependencies:
> http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html <
> http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html>
>
> All those files are distributed under the ASLv2 as well. Maybe worth
> adding a note in NOTICE.
>
> I can ask on the incubator list. Mentors, any advice?
>
> > On Aug 6, 2020, at 9:56 PM, Danno Ferrin <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> >
> > I'm expecting these binaries won't pass Incubator PMC -
> >
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/tree/master/evm/src/main/resources
> >
> > On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 1:49 AM Antoine Toulme <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> We have a few things in master now, and 1.1.0 had a bug in its Maven
> >> dependencies that doesn’t make libraries look right on Maven Central.
> >>
> >> Do you think it would be a good idea to get 1.2.0 rolling?
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >>
> >> Antoine
> >> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> >> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
> >> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
> >>
> >>
>
>

Reply via email to