melowe edited a comment on pull request #207:
URL: https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/pull/207#issuecomment-818537861


   > Is there a way to test this?
   
   Well I've built and published to my local repo and I've been building besu 
branch (that defines module-info.java) against it. I get a `jar -d -f` would be 
a way of testing it. I'd assume in Automatic-Module-Name will always we a 
temporary measure and having module-info's define in the modules would be a 
longer term goal. 
   
   Beware that the jar tool permits hyphens in the module names for some 
reason, but these are illegal and result in compiler errors when defining in 
module-info.java


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to