Hi Martin,

You are right that the twill API was designed to be as neutral as possible and
not to be specific for YARN. In fact, there are some interests to create a
Mesos runner in twill. Would you mind sharing a bit more about the cluster
management infrastructure your company is using ? Is it completely in house or
is it based on some open source project?

Terence

Sent from my iPhone