Stephan Bergmann a écrit :

>> I may have made a mistake by writing the findLibrary method()... but I
>> can't see which one. Does the libjuh.so library loads some .uno.so
>> library ? This might be a problem because my ClassLoader doesn't return
>> them...
>
> Em, Jürgen just reminded me that there still is an issue in juh.jar
> (using System.loadLibrary instead of NativeLibraryLoader), that he gave
> you a modified juh.jar the other day, and that you claimed that "it
> worked" with that juh.jar on Linux.  Is it so that your problems will be
> gone on Linux once that modification to juh.jar is committed (in which
> case I only caused confusion with my questions)?

Indeed he gave me the modified file, however I can't integrate it in the
plugin now: I'll have to wait it to be integrated in the official
distribution. I have to wait for the windows fixes too: that's why I'm
trying to find a "not so clean" solution to avoid this bug and integrate
the URE as well.

Thanks for your and Juergen's help
Cedric