Alexandro Colorado wrote:
Hi is there a reason why the Python dialog of OOo doesn't let you create a new library while the Javascript and Beanshell does. I read the UDK

i would assume because of the fact that nobody has integrated the support of Python in the dialog. The other languages are supported by us (Sun) and we made the integration. Python is somewhat unsupported and that is probably the main reason why the integration is not 100%. But feel free to contribute in this direction, you will get the necessary support form us.

Juergen

Python framework (http://udk.openoffice.org/python/scriptingframework/index.html) arond the Script coding, however the instructions seem a bit confusing.

If I want to get a macro within the document area and then editing with the Python syntaxis, how does the software recognized is a python module. So i went to the 'Run macro' dialog generate an empty file but I couldnt get how to get actual content in the files.

I did an ediditn gon what it seemed like a defualt basic file, and put the code from a module however the definitions were not showed on their macro selection dialog.

--Alexandro Colorado
Grupo de Usuarios Linux Tabasco
http://www.gultab.org

OpenOffice.org