Hi Lucasz,

if I understand your other mail correctly, the office dies for some reason. You may want to attach a debugger or something to see what happens.

How are you actually starting the office process? If it is under your control, you may want to issue a "wait" (or similar) system call. The moment "wait" returns you know the process died.

Just try the non-headless approach to see if it does crash as well, obviously headless and non-headless should behave the same wrt to the API :-)

Regards

    Kay