Dear sirs,

I am using the PyUNO bridge as part of a project I'm working on at my
university (Faculty of Electrical Engineernig and Computing,
University of Zagreb). It's a set of MediaWiki extensions that should
enable the users to collaborate on the presentation creation and
editing using the MediaWiki framework. As an editing tool, I'm using
OpenOffice.org and several custom Python scripts that interact with
OpenOffice.org through the PyUNO bridge.

The problem that I have recently encountered is one that is mentioned
on your FAQ, namely "Why can't I do a replace on the 'NumberingRules'
object ?". The workaround that you mention on the page (uno.invoke() +
uno.Any()) doesn't seem to
work so I was wondering if there was a way to get the replacing on the
NumberingRules working?

I am using Python 2.5.2 and OpenOffice.org 2.4 but I have also tried
it with OpenOffice.org 3.1 (and the bundled version of Python) with the same
result
(IllegalArgumentException).

I would be very thankful for any help you could provide. Thank you in
advance...

Kind regards,
Antonio

--