I have an existing application for which I like to add an option to update an existing OO writer document with some values.

I don't seem to find any installer which would allow me to install PyUno into my existing Python. The FAQ (http://udk.openoffice.org/python/python-bridge.html#replacing) seems to indicate that I would have to recompile things myself.

Are there any plans to provide Python version specific installers similar to libraries like matplotlib, wxPython etc?

BTW, I am using OO 3.2.0 on Windows 7.

Appreciate any hints and pointers on how I could use PyUno in existing Python environment.

Werner