I add my question,
I can start OpenOffice like this command,
./soffice "-accept=socket,host=localhost,port=2002;urp;"

But I user this command in the python code,
ctx = resolver.resolve(
"uno:socket,host=localhost,port=2002;urp;StarOffice.ComponentContext"
)

I got error.
__main__.NoConnectException: Connector : couldn't connect to socket (Success)

I wonder why I cannot connect to Office application by python code.
Thanks

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 4:59 PM, Soohong Min <shm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I am testing my scipts which is written by python to operate Openoffice
> 3.2.1.4
> After builing Openoffice 3.2.1.4, I cannot connect to Openoffice by
> python codes.

. import socket