From: Fox, David [mailto:david....@optum.com]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 8:23 PM
To: u...@uima.apache.org
Cc: uima-dev <dev@uima.apache.org>; sc...@apache.org
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache UIMA Java SDK 3.0.0-alpha released

Apologies for posting these questions again, but just in case this was another
question about the alpha release which Marshall might have missed.

From: "Fox, David" <david....@optum.com<mailto:david....@optum.com>>
Date: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 11:58 AM
To: "u...@uima.apache.org<mailto:u...@uima.apache.org>"
<u...@uima.apache.org<mailto:u...@uima.apache.org>>
Cc: uima-dev <dev@uima.apache.org<mailto:dev@uima.apache.org>>,
"sc...@apache.org<mailto:sc...@apache.org>"
<sc...@apache.org<mailto:sc...@apache.org>>

Two questions:

1.  Has the alpha release been designed to be compatible with UIMA C++ (latest
release 2.4.0), and/or tested with that release?

2.  Is there a rough timeframe for a UIMA AS version of 3.0-alpha?

Thanks,
David