Hi Richard,

I think I need help in understanding this.  AFAIK, there's only one thing a
resource manager has - an instance of the UIMA Class loader (or not).

I don't understand the different capabilities you refer to.  How would you, for
example, set the "resource classloader of the resource manager" without creating
the UIMA Class loader instance?

-Marshall