Hi,

I just had a quick look at search.maven.org for the dltk bundles, but
haven't found any. (I would prefer to get rid of the complete repo and
not just of just a few artifacts)

I am not up to date, but I think the best way would be to resolve the
artifact not with an m2 but with a p2 repository meaning directly with
an update site.

I do not know if felix does now support that. It hasn't the last time I
looked. I would have to change the bundle build to tycho with a manifest
first approach, but would require quite some effort.

I really like to get rid of the custom repo... but I have to find the
time to do so. There are also many problems with the eclipse plugins
which require some attention and are postponed for now. The current
release is more about the language and the analysis engine.

Best,

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Klügl