Hi everyone,

First of all, thanks to everyone for testing :-)

I have a rather big project where I'm testing uima v2 vs v3, and comparing the
results, and saw a very occasional difference, which I finally tracked down:
it's a bug in the Subiterator implementation for some edge cases.

So, I want to fix that, add some test cases, etc.

I'll also take Richard's good advice and change to 3.1.0 and mention the change
done to align the code with the Javadocs (they were inconsistent), as described
in UIMA-5869.

-Marshall