They're two things. We just want to reduce the Commiters' work by changing
the policy to "Only requires approval first time". Many contributors aren't
familiar with Github actions, too.  Commiters also should notice that no
one abuse Github action.

Xiang Chen <cdmikec...@apache.org> 于2023年9月3日周日 16:33写道: