Hi all,

I have prepared a draft for the board report for Unomi.

Let me know what you think and especially if I forgot anything.

Regards,
  Serge...

The mission of Apache Unomi is the creation and maintenance of software
related
to providing a reference implementation of the OASIS Customer Data Platform
specification currently being worked on by the OASIS Context Server
Technical
Committee

## Project Status:
Current project status: Ongoing, with high activity
Issues for the board: none

## Membership Data:
Apache Unomi was founded 2019-02-20 (4 years ago)
There are currently 16 committers and 7 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 2:1.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was Taybou on 2021-03-19.
- No new committers. Last addition was Francois Gerthoffert on 2022-09-15.

## Project Activity:
We have released two versions since the last report:
- On the maintenance branch: 1.9.0 which contains some bug fixes,
performance
  improvements and library upgrades
- On the main branch: 2.3.0 which contains the same improvements as 1.9.0 as
  well as new features such as an event validation service, other libraries
  upgrades and stability and performance improvements.

Work is still very active on the main branch, developing new features and
improving migration from the older branch as well as a strong focus on
providing updates for maintenance as well are quite nice to see.

## Community Health:

We are seeing regular activity in the Unomi Slack channel from both existing
and new users. We are seeing less active users answer newcomers with is as
well, a good thing. All the main required communication is still happening
on
the mailing lists. Here are some stats:

- dev@unomi.apache.org had a 48% increase in traffic in the past quarter
(676
  emails compared to 454)
- 34 issues opened in JIRA, past quarter (30% increase)
- 33 issues closed in JIRA, past quarter (83% increase)
- 89 commits in the past quarter (7% increase)
- 9 code contributors in the past quarter (-18% change)
- 40 PRs opened on GitHub, past quarter (33% increase)
- 45 PRs closed on GitHub, past quarter (66% increase)