Dear team,

I am newbie to unomi, I need help from your side that I want to engage
profiles to campaign but it is not happening.

Please provide me right step and guide me what I should do.

I created campaign and using rest api please check my payload

*rest api for creating campaign*

{
    "itemId": "addprofilecamp",
    "itemType": "campaign",
    "version": 1,
    "startDate": "2024-05-17T08:38:00Z",
    "endDate": "2024-06-30T08:38:00Z",
    "entryCondition": {
        "parameterValues": {
            "subConditions": [
                {
                    "parameterValues": {
                    "propertyName": "properties.age",
                    "comparisonOperator": "greaterThan",
                    "propertyValueInteger": "5"
                },
                    "type": "profilePropertyCondition"
                }
            ],
            "operator": "and"
        },
        "type": "booleanCondition"
    },
    "cost": 1000000,
    "currency": "USD",
    "primaryGoal": "goalprofileaddtocamp",
    "timezone": "Europe/Zurich",
    "metadata": {
        "id": "addprofilecamp",
        "name": "addprofilecampaign",
        "description": "Add Profile to Campaign",
        "scope": "70d19fce-bd56-11e7-97b0-eca86b71ad6e",
        "tags": [],
        "systemTags": [
            "landing",
            "campaign"
        ],
        "enabled": true,
        "missingPlugins": false,
        "hidden": false,
        "readOnly": false
    }
}

When I am checking the engagement it shows zero in rest api
*campaign/campaginid/detailed*