Hi

I'm curious: where monthly project meetings details are shared ? Where
can people find the invite ?
I don't see anything on the mailing list (I might have missed it), nor
on the website (https://unomi.apache.org/community/index.html).

There is no problem to have such meetings as soon as:
- anyone can participate (community meeting)
- it's clearly share on website and mailing lists
- recording or minute notes are shared on the mailing list (you are good here)

So please, update the website and send a reminder on the mailing list.
I would be happy to participate in some of these meetings, but I was not aware.

Thanks !
Regards
JB