Hi,

I've created a PR : https://github.com/apache/incubator-unomi/pull/34 .
You'll see it's only new code, it should be completely backward compatible.

It works with the example in the jira ticket. I'm not completely satisfied
with the class names though (some sort strategy do not sort anything, just
filter). Also I did not have the time to add the javadocs. I did the
easiest part (code), still have to fix naming and doc before merge ..

thomas