Hi Justin,

Regarding the roster on whimsy, I'm updating it right now.

The proposed PMC members come from the current identified PPMC. In
Unomi, committers are also PPMC members.

The main issue is that the initial committers forgot to sign the ICLA.

I agree with you that we should cleanup the PMC set to actually consider
only active PPMC.

According to github
(https://github.com/apache/incubator-unomi/graphs/contributors), it's
not so far from the proposed PMC members proposed.

Especially Sergiy, Kevan, Cédric, Régis, Quentin and David have
contributed on the project.

We sent a global e-mail to ask people to speak up if they want to
continue as PMC members or not.

Only a couple of guys sent feedback.

I would go with a new cleanup. Right now, for sure, Serge, Thomas,
François and myself clearly said we want to be PMC.

@for all others, please, provide update if you want to be PMC member.

I will discuss with Serge tomorrow to update the resolution proposal.

Regards
JB