Hi,

I'm working on my first plugin. I'm trying to add a general webhook action
to send requests to another service when a condition is met in a rule. I
looked at the docs about Plugins and looked a little at OSGI. I took the
approach of trying to start with a copy of another action and refactor it.

The plugin I made seems to build OK and shows up in the build.
Unfortunately, when I use unomi:action-list, the action doesn't show up
there and when I add a rule using the action, I just get an error that
unomi can't find my action.

Would anyone be able to review my plugin and help me trace down what I
missed?

https://github.com/apache/incubator-unomi/compare/master...mikeghen:feature/webhook-action?expand=1

I've been going file by file through my action and comparing it to the mail
action I copied and refactored but can't seem to see what the problem is.
Any suggestions? I tried walking back through the action-list code to see
if that gave me some clues but it did not.