Thanks for sharing Trevor! I used to live in Chicago, May is a great time
of year to be there.

I was considering submitting something about getting started with Unomi,
has anyone else looked at this? Is this something I could do?

I could give a demo running Unomi locally and show how to use the
endpoints. I noticed that at my company we already put most of the customer
profile data into ES and we make just a small tweak to that to get Unomi
running. The rules feature is really liked at my company. I could probably
share about that too. I'm not sure I got the whole plugin thing figured out
yet but I might by May.