GitHub user brendancosmanmammoth opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/usergrid-dotnet/pull/1

    Move Apache licence comment to end of .sln file

    Visual Studio 2012 and 2015 will not open a solution file that starts with
multi line comments. (I was not able to test other Visual Studio version, but I
suspect the behavior would be the same).

    This change makes the solution file valid while retaining the licence
information.

    $ git pull https://github.com/brendancosmanmammoth/usergrid-dotnet patch-1

    https://github.com/apache/usergrid-dotnet/pull/1.patch

    This closes #1

----
commit 53c7da54411f507a7fe354e87d48a5f4b563212b
Author: brendancosmanmammoth <brendan.cos...@mammoth.com.au>
Date:   2017-03-02T03:02:23Z

    Move Apache licence comment to end of .sln file

    VS2012 and 2015 (at least) will not open a .sln file that begins with a
multi-line comment.

----

---
with INFRA.