I've added a travis.yml on my fork... Seems to work fairly well. The only
reason this failed is that it couldn't find *usergrid-java-client:2.2.0 --
I'm adding that to pre-compile phase.*

[image: image.png]
rahul.xavier.si...@gmail.com

http://cassandra.link

I'm speaking at #DataStaxAccelerate, the world’s premiere #ApacheCassandra
conference, and I want to see you there! Use my code Singh50 for 50% off
your registration. www.datastax.com/accelerate