Hi Devs,

What is the procedure to upgrade from Usergrid 2.1.0 to latest master?

I have an upgraded Usergrid application, but it seems I'm missing something
in Cassandra (e.g. AstyanaxLocks), but maybe also something else. I don't
know where to look for this, and don't see anything like "release notes".

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

--
De bedste hilsner / Kind regards,

*Bobby Nielsen*
Co-founder & CTO

*m:* +45 28442269
*e:* bo...@wiredrelations.com
*w:* https://wiredrelations.com

--
This email and any files and attachments transmitted with it are
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended