GitHub user lewismc opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-usergrid/pull/45

    USERGRID-208 License headers for all XML files

    Hi Folks,
    Final commit simply adds license headers to all XML files e.g.
    ```
        modified:
sdks/android/m2/repository/org/usergrid/usergrid-java-client/maven-metadata-local.xml
        modified:   stack/cloudbees.xml
        modified:
stack/m2/repository/com/apple/AppleJavaExtensions/maven-metadata-local.xml
        modified:
stack/m2/repository/net/tanesha/recaptcha4j/recaptcha4j/maven-metadata-local.xml
        modified:
stack/m2/repository/org/usergrid/usergrid-java-client/maven-metadata-local.xml
        modified:   stack/rest/src/test/resources/project.properties
        modified:
stack/rest/src/test/resources/usergrid-custom-test.properties
        modified:
stack/rest/src/test/resources/usergrid-rest-deploy-context.xml
        modified:   stack/rest/src/test/resources/usergrid-test-context.xml
    ```
    Once these ones are committed we only have
    javascript
    x-c
    x-java-source
    x-sh

    Then we can roll a release candidate... I think.

    $ git pull https://github.com/lewismc/incubator-usergrid USERGRID-208

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-usergrid/pull/45.patch

    This closes #45

----
commit efade6fc817974b2ab04fb7b7fa5ceb4695151f5