Thanks Todd
Ive now going to use the library you recommend , But I thought of another issue
that might arise so I thought I asked for your input , Just to give you a bit
of background Ive got around 400+ apps running on a php backend I built and Ive
got a client that has around 1200 apps running on the same platform. And this
is the reason Im using Usergrid I want to move to a platform that can handle
schema-less models and can scale better. Any way one thing Ive noticed is that
the app owners seems send push messages during the same period which we handled
using a queue system which worked for a while then I ended up moving the push
message system to its own server's as with Apples APNS it make a binary
connection to a port so the limiting factor is the public IP address not the
power of the server so we run 3 or more micro instances for push so the queue
would just hand off the next message as one of the push servers that has became
free (with android no problem just normal HTTP) . So if I run into those issue
with only a small amount of apps that were for small businesses so each app
only has 1000, 3000 users on average.

So from your experience how well would this scale would it be better to have
the push servers run on there own instances that way the UserGrid user can
create a pool that can fit there needs as tying it to the User-grid instance
limits you to the number of nodes (IP Addresses) your running ??

Any advice on how you handled this issue or is it a issue at all. ????

Thanks agin :):)