Hi,

I am working in es_CR translation and I will get ready soon so complete
spanish translation is coming soon, but I am confused about how to submit
my changes.  My background is in git so I know how works a version control
software so in the instructions of previous mail you put inside trunk other
tar.gz (dojo files) that makes some changes in trunk that I don't want to
submit so how can I make a patch with only translation files.

And do you need that I also upload .mo file?

Other thing, I am working with VCL  in Costa Rica specially with network
management system I am trying to incorporate SDN approach in VCL. So in
near future I will share with you my work in the ways that you have
documented for big changes in vcl :)

El viernes, 26 de agosto de 2016, Josh Thompson <josh_thomp...@ncsu.edu>
escribió:

> If anyone would be willing to help out with VCL translation work again
> for 2.5, it would be greatly appreciated!
>
> I have updated the vcl.po.template file, the messages.js.template file,
> the vcl.po files for ex_MX, fr_CA, and po_PT (the others were already
> fairly out of date), and the messages.js files for ex_MX, fr_CA, and
> po_PT.  I would be happy to help get the older files back up to date or
> generate new ones for other languages if anyone would be willing to help
> do the translation work for them.
>
> This page explains more information about working with the translations:
>
> https://vcl.apache.org/docs/multilingualization.html
>
> Please ensure you are working with the latest files from trunk before
> getting started.  Here are steps to set up a test system with the latest
> (web and db) code from trunk:
>
> 1) use the 2.4.2 vcl-install.sh script to install to a test system
> 2) cd /var/www/html
> 3) svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/vcl/trunk/web vcl-trunk
> 4) cd /var/www/html/vcl/.ht-inc
> 5) cp -r conf.php keys.pem pubkey.pem secrets.php spyc-0.5.1
> /var/www/html/vcl-trunk/.ht-inc
> 6) cd /var/www/html/vcl-trunk
> 7) wget
http://people.apache.org/~jfthomps/testing/dojo-vcl-2.5-test-20160825.tar.gz
#md5sum: 90b82954c93090be738acaafa01c472c

--
"La utopía sirve para caminar" Fernando Birri