Hi VCL community,

I just created the following job [1] on the new build environment with the
configuration to build
the VCL website from the vcl-site repo. This is needed because builds.a.o will
be turned off August
22nd.

The only thing left to do is for a committer to review & merge the pull request
I created [2]. This
puts the website deployment into version control instead of a Jenkins job.

Happy to help!

Roy

[1] https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/VCL/job/site/
[2] https://github.com/apache/vcl-site/pull/4