Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Velocity Wiki" for
change notification.

The following page has been changed by MichaelGiroux:
http://wiki.apache.org/velocity/VelocityWhitespaceGobbleSetindentDirective

  This strategy assumes that all leading whitespace would be ignored, and
indentation would be controlled exclusively by the #setIndent directives.

- I realize that whitespace processing is much more complicated that
indentation processing alone. This proposal only addresses how velocity could
be enhanced to control indentation of generated text.
+ I realize that whitespace processing is much more complicated that
indentation processing alone. This proposal only addresses how velocity could
be enhanced to control indentation of generated text.  Other approaches can be
reviewed at VelocityWhitespaceGobbling.