Hi Henning,

thanks for that.

regards Malcolm

On 3/14/07, Henning P. Schmiedehausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
"Malcolm Edgar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>Hi All,

>is there a task underway to update the Maven Ibiblio repository?

I don't know about ibiblio (this is maven-1, right?). Velocity
definitely hit the maven-2 repo at repo1.maven.org

Caveat: The maven person that filed velocity put it under
groupId=velocity.

When we released 1.5, I put it under groupId=org.apache.velocity,
because if we do have a standard on where to put jars, then we can as
well adhere to it for our first official release... So you might have
to adjust your pom to read <groupId>org.apache.velocity</groupId>

I can put the velocity jars and poms into the maven-1 repo on apache
org, then it should go up on ibiblio, but I thought that all maven
releases post-1.0.2 (also the 1.1 betas, rcs and everything) can work
with the maven-2 style repos.

        Best regards
                Henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] | J2EE, Linux,
|gls
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person              |eau
Open Source Consulting, Development, Design    | Velocity - Turbine guy     |rwc
                                                                            |m k
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fuerth, HRB 7350     |a s
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Buckenhof. Geschaeftsfuehrer: Henning Schmiedehausen |n

               "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."