ah.  there were org.apache.velocity.texen packages in some of the
props for testcases.  all is fixed and checked in now.

On 4/4/07, Nathan Bubna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Just looked through Texen, and it appears to be using the Engine
versions of its own classes internally.   (e.g.
org.apache.velocity.texen.Generator instead of
org.apache.texen.Generator)   I briefly tried to fix that, but was
getting Ant build errors as a result.  Not sure yet what the deal
is...

We should check Anakia for the same issue.