On 8/21/07, B.Rajagopal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Now I am in the possition to choose the good presenation layer frame work to
> start working the web oriented project.
>
> I have been looking around the forum to use the velocity.
>
> We have decided to use the new technologies like Seam Framework, EJB3.0 and
> JSF with MyFacelets.
>
> But MyFaclets has some issue to format the view layer, It does not have the
> good tag library as like jstl.
>
> We have thinking to use the velocity for presentation layer.
>
> I would like to know whether the Velocity support JSF ,EJB3.0 with Seam
> Framework ?

the Velocity project has not done any work to specifically integrate
with JSF or EJB or Seam.

> How the taglib support with Velocity ?.

if you are asking about calling taglibs from within a Velocity
template, then the support is very poor.  the WebWork guys did some
such integration a long time back, but i don't know the status of it.
It's not something there's been much demand for.  Instead most work
has gone into the VelocityTools project (tools been a Velocity
corollary to taglibs).