Hi,

I am working on XWiki. Presently the search tool for searching in attachment
contents is case sensitive .If I want to make it case insensitive, what
changes I have to make in its code.

Here is the code for attachment content search in xwiki.

1.1 Search in attachment file content

#set($sql= ", XWikiAttachment attach, XWikiAttachmentContent as attachc
where doc.id = attach.docId and attach.id = attachc.id and attachc.content
like '%$text%' ")

#foreach ( $item in $xwiki.searchDocuments($sql , $nb , $start))

#if ($xwiki.hasAccessLevel("view", $context.user,
"${context.database}:${item}"))

#set($bentrydoc = $xwiki.getDocument($item)) *
[$bentrydoc.name>${bentrydoc.web}.$bentrydoc.name] by

        $xwiki.getLocalUserName($bentrydoc.author) on
$xwiki.formatDate($bentrydoc.date, $formatDate)

#end

#end

Thanks,

Anuj