Nathan,

Nathan Bubna wrote:
> two ideas:  1) find out what other projects with similar needs use.
> 2) search google for libs to support this

Yeah, I googled for mock servlet and found a bunch of things. Nothing
really jumped out at me for a good solution.

Since my needs are slim (testing this requires the use of
HttpServletResponse.encodeURL and HttpServletRequest.getParameter and
friends), I might just end up using plain-old Java Proxies since they
are super simple to set up and do not require any external libraries
(Java proxy was first available in Java 1.3, which I think is already a
requirement for Velocity).

I'll attach a test case as soon as I have one.

I'm still experiencing failures of the test cases that came out of the
svn trunk, though. I've had to disable them to get things working on my
own tests.

Thanks,
-chris