+1.

Please vote regarding your support for releasing this new test build as
Velocity Engine 1.7-beta1:

[ ] +1 Let's do it
[ ] +0 Have fun; i don't care.
[ ] -0  Not sure about this, but i won't stop you.

The voting period is typically 72 hours, putting its close time as
roughly 12pm PST on Thursday, May 21st.  If the vote passes, I'll push
this to the mirrors and change the web site and get Henning to deploy it.
With luck i'll be able to announce it this weekend.